Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just Like Me

These kids of mine have changed so much. Seeing our family Christmas photo reminded me of this. I couldn't believe how much Alaina is looking like me. She's always looked so much like her dad.

The other day I learned what a selfie is. Really! This is something that's been around forever, but now has a new special name.....yeah...anyways I was sitting trying to knit when Cael climbed in my lap. My camera was next to me so I grabbed it and took this.
And this
And this
And this
Take that! Photos of me with every one of my kids. I'm always the one behind the camera so finding a photo of me with a kid is crazy few and far between. I love seeing how much of me is in each kid. Same shape or color of eyes, our chins or cheeks. Boy do I love these babes of mine.

No comments: