Monday, February 2, 2009

Danger!! Danger Will Robinson!!


That was the thought going through my head when I went out to the garage the other day to see this lovely contraption. I knew that my hubby was preparing to drop the engine from his car... but I never imagined this. He used the wood as a lever system to lower the engine. Or, should I say I used it. Yep, that's right. I had to help. It actually went really well and when all was said and done, the engine was safely on the ground without injury to either of us. I'm now looking forward to getting that car out of the garage! Nothing will please me more than the sight of that red thing getting towed away. Of course his other broken car, (AKA: His Baby) will be moved in to have it's engine replaced with the one that we just dropped. But, that means one less car in the drive way. And, a finished car with great gas mileage when he's done.

No comments: