Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sewing Up A Storm

This last week I've been busy working up commissions for my BJD clothing. It was getting late, I was getting tired, my back was hurting, and my eyes were going cross looking at my sewing machine, when I looked over and saw this:
The pants looked like they still had a body in them! So, I grabbed my camera and decided to take it as a sign to stop sewing for the night.

Over the holidays I didn't have time to do any sewing for my dollies. I'm glad to be back at it. This week it was jeans, jeans and more jeans. I hope I never tire of sewing jeans. It seams to be my "thing". I'll be finishing up my 5th pair today. By monday I'm hoping to have all my commissions done and my website updated. It's been poorly left unattended.

I'll leave with a few head shots of my favorite dolls. First is my 43cm Narae. Her name is Inara. Next is my 60cm Narae, I've named her Saphrim. And, last is my 46cm Latiblue Rucus. I haven't named this guy yet.

No comments: