Friday, January 9, 2009

A Scarf For Ben

Every Christmas we do a gift exchange with my family of friends. This year I got Ben. He was my "man of honor" at my wedding. Pretty much my brother, but without the blood tie. We had a budget of $10.00, so I decided to make him a wool scarf. I used a pattern that I found on Ralvery. The pattern is called "Garter Edges Scarf" . It was a very easy pattern to follow. I got started really late on this project. It took me 3 nights of knitting..I finished just before Chritsmas Eve.

I didn't think to measure it before I wrapped it up. I think it was about 65" long or so. I used one entire ball of Pattons Classic Wool. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. And, he seamed to really like it as well.

1 comment:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Ben's scarf looks nice and warm. Great job!