Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st Day Of Christmas

Well... they days got away from me and I never finished up my 12 days of Christmas posts. So, I've decided to finish them all up in one post.

On the 1st Day Of Christmas I finally finished knitting...
My hubbies comfy wool socks.

On the 2nd Day Of Christmas I used some leftover fleece...
To make 2 pairs of fleecy pants for the girls. I did make two pairs, but the other pair is in the wash.

On the 3rd Day of Christmas I crocheted...
All three characters from the "Bone" graphic novel series. (I'll be doing a single post about this one later on.)

On the 4th Day of Christmas I ordered...
4 Family calendars for the grandparents.

On the 5th Day of Christmas I made for my Ray...
Kitty cat accessories. My youngest is all about cats lately. She must have at least a dozen of them on her bed right now.

On the 6th Day of Christmas I used up lots of holiday flannel...
To sew up 6 pairs of warm nightgowns. All the fabrics co-ordinated together, so I made them each 3 pairs. (on x-mas eve the girls put them on and all of them are to small around the armpits... insert silent tear here... I'll be fixing these sometime soon. Also, just to note - I actually followed the instructions on the sewing pattern.)

On the 7th Day of Christmas.... I got totally sidetracked
It snowed like crazy on this day and I couldn't find anything that I had been working on that had to do with 7... It kept snowing for over a week and we ended up with more snow than we had seen in in a very very long time.

No comments: