Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Felt Foods Article... I'm Mentioned!!

About a month ago a women from the Associated Press contacted me about doing an interview for an article about felt foods. She had seen my felt foods on Crafster and was interested. I did the interview and although I was excited, I didn't expect to actually be mentioned in the article. Well... I was mentioned! I'm really excited. It's fun to have someone outside my own family enjoy my crafts as much as I do. I'm still making felt stuff for the girls and having a blast doing it. The article is very well written and the reporter was very nice to speak with. Anyways... here is the link: http://www.wral.com/lifestyles/house_and_home/story/2621971/

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Congrats on being mentioned! I think a huge felt celebration cake is in order... Oooo idea forming in head... have you made felt profiteroles?

bperry042 said...

Thanks Kathy! I haven't actually made any profiteroles. But, they sure do look yummy!