Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's On My End Table (In The Knitting Basket)


Thought I'd show what I'm currently working on. I haven't been spinning this week, but I have been knitting like crazy. I'm almost done with my little ones other sock. And I started on a pair of socks for a Christmas gift. I'm using Berocco Alpaca and I'm loving it. The color is so pretty and it's knitting up so wonderfully. I'm hoping to finish the first sock tonight and get the next cast on. As you can see, I don't have an official knitting basket. I just use the drawer in our end table next to the sofa. The top also conveniently doubles as a work surface for my work. Oh!! And, I'm recycling my first sweater. It's in the back of the end table. I've got it about 1/4 the way unraveled. It's taking a long time, but it'll be worth it in the end. I think I might use some it to ply some of my hand spun singles that I have.

No comments: