Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Cloth Diapers

I've been sewing up more types of cloth diapers. Above are 7 Rita's Rump diapers. I used her free pattern. (which I highly suggest) It's a one size fits all pocket diaper. We'll use either pins or snappis to hold it closed. I totally forgot to add seam allowances when cut these out, so they won't fit quite as long. But, they are soft and will be really nice for baby.
This diaper is a Nykibaby All In One, One Size Fits All Diaper. I bought this pattern through Etsy yesterday. It's a great pattern and I'm glad I bought it. It's the only one size fits all pattern that I have now with the exception of the Ritas Rump diaper. This one has PUL inside and a pocket for a flat fold or soaker to go into. I've lined it with minky fabric and is soooo soft. I think I may have pulled my elastic a bit to much, so on the next one I'll do less. I'm planning to make 10 more of these. I think we are going to find these really convenient. Especially for my hubby and family.

No comments: