Monday, May 4, 2009

Have You Heard Of Phat?

I stumbled across this website yesterday: Phat Fiber Sampler I checked them out on Ralvery and even saw some stuff on YouTube and a other blogs about them. I had to join! I emailed them and scrambled to get 50 samples of my stuff ready to go out the door tomorrow morning. I'm hoping it gets to them by Friday. If it does then it will go into the May box!!

A bit about Phat Fiber Sampler. They are a really great WAHM oriented business. They allow indie / WAHM fiber businesses to send in samples of their work. They then fill boxes chocked full of samples and sell the boxes so other artists and crafters can sample new things and learn about new businesses. So cool! I can't wait to get my first box.
Here is what I contributed for my first month. Little mini skeins of two of my handspun and some mini briads of wool/mohair hand dyed rovings. They are sooo cute and tiny! They fit in the palm of my hand. It's totally silly how much joy I get out of tiny things.

No comments: