Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Felt Attack!!!


I have received several orders for my children's play felt food over the past 2 weeks. My new drafting table went from perfectly clean and organized to a cluttered felt filled table in about 10 minutes. I love felt. It's so colorful and cheerful to work with. And, I love making toys for children that are educational, safe, and entertaining. I've been inspired to make a few new items after I finish up my orders. So, check back for final photos of what I'm working on as well as some fresh new items.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

Love to see what you are doing - I am inspired by your felt food! Where do you get your felt? The fabric store I went to had pitiful selections... do you buy online?

Thanks!

bperry042 said...

Thanks! I'll be posting pics in a day or two. I'm almost finished.

I do buy my felt in my local fabric store. It's a big one, so they usually have what I need.