Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kona Color Card In The House!

I finally broke down and bought the Kona Color Card.  And, immediately after the postman delivered it, I started matching up solids to the Flea Market Fancy Legacy fabrics for my king size quilt I'm planning.  I must have spent 3 days trying to find color matches online with very little success.  I did find these.  But, they were with the original prints and not all the colors were matched up.  Plus, Kona has more colors now!  I took photos and edited them and got them on my Flickr.  It's been raining and my pictures were quite bad. My hubby came home and laughed at me.  He pulled out the scanner and said "Why didn't you just use this?"  He helped me scan all the color matches. Such a great hubby.... he must love me or something.  The colors are showing really true in most of the images.  Gotta love that!  If you want to see all the color matches they are here.  I'll be adding more collections when I'm working on stuff.

Here are a few of my favorites.  I ordered these and more and I can't wait to get them!
 I really love sage here.
I love both the chartreuse and the lime.  I ordered both!

Papaya... oh how I love thee...

No comments: