Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Rachel!

 
I can't believe your 8 already.  You've been so very proud today.  When asked if you felt any older, your answer to daddy was "Oh yeahhhhh!!!!!"  Your so wonderful in so many ways.  Your smart, loving, compassionate, curious, always moving, always thinking and creating, and most important.... Your so very very loved.  No one can make your brother laugh the way you can and no one can make me smile bigger than you when you tell me a crazy story or adventure you've just had.  You bring so much joy and love to our lives.
You see the world in such a beautiful way.  Your always willing to give someone another chance and your always willing to forgive.  I am honored to watch you grow and learn.  And, I can't wait to see what you do next!

No comments: